KCIC Consulting Limited (KCL) is looking for interns within the Sustainability Advisory Services (SAS).
- Work with sustainability team members to assist with specific projects within the functional area.
- Contribute to projects at various stages of ideation or implementation at various scales of intervention.
- Support business development through the preparation of sustainability & climate change expressions of interest, concept papers, and technical proposals.
- Conduct research into a variety of sustainability, climate change, mitigation and adaptation, decarbonization, resilience, and equity topics.
- Support research into various sustainability and climate change topics.
- Bachelor’s degree in climate change and development, environmental studies, agricultural or water resources management, or a closely related field.
- A foundational understanding of concepts related to sustainability and climate change.
- Capabilities in writing, research, planning, time management, and organization with a problem-solving orientation.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other online collaboration tools.
Duration: 3-6 months (with the possibility of extension)